Residential Construction – Project Manager Job Posting
Coval Homes is looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our team!
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- 3-5 years of experience in Construction
- Experience managing crews is essential!
- Driven team player, great personality and willing to work as part of a team!
- Maintain appropriate relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and clients in order to assure their satisfaction of work.
- Travel to job sites required, you must possess a valid State Driver’s License and good driving history.
- Document management, filing, and managing general correspondence between the job site and corporate office.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to schedule, and work directly with and manage trades, suppliers, etc.
- Familiarity with Construction Management Software and thorough knowledge of Google/Microsoft Suites
- Ability to use an electronic device to communicate and submit forms and documents.
- Able to manage a safe job site
- Able to interface with city officials, inspectors, Trades, and customers in a professional manner.
- Maintaining a great customer relationship is a must.
- Excellent eye for detail, and ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a high volume situation
- Work from Home
- DOE – Depending on Experience
- PTO – Vacation/Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Compensation