Updated COVID-19 Safety Measures
Office & Showroom Access (Effective Immediately)
The Governor has recently issued new guidelines for Washington state regarding the recent rise of COVID-19 virus cases. In compliance with this order, we will be implementing extra safety measures to keep you and your family safe. We ask all visitors to take these steps for both Tacoma and Kitsap locations.
- Prior to any visit please make sure to schedule an appointment with your representative as we do not accept walk-ins.
- Upon arrival, all parties must check-in by scanning the QR code posted on the front door. (Use your phone camera to detect QR code, you will be directed to a form to check-in)
- Prior to entering, a temperature reading of all attendees will be taken using a contactless infrared scan.
Please note: A maximum of (2) two clients and (1) Coval Homes representative (3 persons total) are permitted in the building at any given time.
- Proper masks must be worn at all times by all parties during the visit.
- Desks, chairs, door handles, light switches, showroom displays (anything touched) will be wiped down between visits with sanitizing wipes.
- All Coval staff will sanitize their office area before leaving for the day.
- Please do not enter if you have any symptoms. We are happy to re-schedule to accommodate your needs.