Effective June 5, 2020, Washington phase 2 re-opening was approved for select counties within our build area. Over the last couple of months, we have been working with industry associations and our local subcontractors to ensure the safe re-opening of our job sites and workspaces. The safety and health of your family and our workers at your site remain our top priority. This is what customers in Phase 2 can expect.
- We will continue to practice telecommunication for office personnel. Please schedule showroom access with your home consultant.
- We have limited site access to a limited amount of workers on-site to allow safe distancing 6-feet minimum.
- Workers will check-in with the Covid-19 Supervisor for temperature readings prior to starting any shift.
- We have posted additional safety signage as guides to all our additional safety measures for all personnel on-site.
- We have tighter cleanliness standards and a sanitation/handwashing station will be available for sites.
- Workers are required to have appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, and facemasks.
- And, other requirements outline per Washington’s Phase 2 Construction Job Site Requirements document.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your project manager.