The pre-construction planning process is critical and must be done correctly. Most often, homeowners find themselves in unfamiliar territory during this early stage of preparation which is why a Coval Homes representative will offer assistance to navigate each step of the way. Take a few minutes to review a few of the basic steps we have outlined below. Feel free to contact a Coval Homes representative anytime with your questions.
Allow Coval Homes to Provide You with a FREE Consultation to:
- Review available house plans and learn what works best for you.
- Choose a plan that is JUST RIGHT for your household.
- Explain how Coval Homes can provide you with a quality home for LESS $.
Take the Steps Toward Homeowner APPROVAL
- We will assist you in acquiring a FREE credit check
- Review key points from our standard Home Construction Agreement
- Obtain your pre-approved loan to cover the cost of construction
A Coval Homes Representative will Perform a Site Review
- You will determine your home positioning
- Elevations will be considered
- A site plot plan will be created
Preliminary Property Evaluation
- Verify utilities, septic requirements, property corners, and setbacks.
- Consult with local planning department
- Acquire bids for all items that will be considered “Owner Responsibilities”
Order Your New Home from Coval Homes
- Sign our standard Home Construction Agreement
- Pay the processing fee
- Begin construction of your Dream Home.